- Start by cutting the florets off the steamed broccoli and cutting them into small pieces. Cut the stalks into small, thin slices.
- In a food processor combine the almond flour, eggs, nutritional yeast, dijon mustard and garlic. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the chopped broccoli and stir through
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Once hot, use a ladle to spoon the batter into the pan to form small patties.. Allow the fritters to cook for 3 minutes until lightly golden and then flip and cook for 2-3 more minutes on the other side. Once cooked transfer to a paper towel and keep warm in the oven while you cook the remainder of the fritters.
- Serve warm with a lemon wedge
How interesting. -Shared Kitchens of Tampa.
Hello and welcome to the Shared Kitchens of Tampa blog. My name is Ben and I run the kitchen. Feel free to email me anytime to schedule a tour or with any questions. Thank you for visiting. Let's Cook!!