5 tbsp (70g) butter
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp paprika
Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup flour
3/4 cup grated cheese (hard, sharp cheese)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220C). Line 1 sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Bring water, butter, salt, paprika and pepper to a boil in a medium saucepan, over high heat.
3. Add flour and stir until dough forms and cook for another 2 minutes to dry out the dough.
4. Set aside to cool slightly. You can transfer it into a clean bowl and stir to fasten the cooling process.
5. Incorporate eggs one at a time and stir well until the dough becomes smooth.
6. Add cheese and herbs if used.
7. Using 2 tablespoons drop balls of dough into the prepared baking tray with distance between them. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top of each.
8. Bake for 10 minutes at 220 C (425F) and another 20-25 mins at 190 C (375F). Serve warm and enjoy.