- Crush the WhoNu?® Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies in a bowl or sealed plastic bag.
- Mix crushed cookies with softened cream cheese. (You may need to knead the mixture with your hands.)
- Form the cookie mixture into balls and place in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes. (You don’t want the balls to freeze completely.)
- Melt chocolate according to recommendations on the package.
- Dip each cookie ball into the melted chocolate, letting the extra chocolate drip off, and place on a cookie sheet covered in waxed paper. (If desired, roll each chocolate-covered ball in sprinkles before setting them down.)
- Gently push a lollipop stick into each ball on the cookie sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened.
Go for it!! Have a great weekend from Shared Kitchens of Tampa!!
Hello and welcome to the Shared Kitchens of Tampa blog. My name is Ben and I run the kitchen. Feel free to email me anytime to schedule a tour or with any questions. Thank you for visiting. Let's Cook!!