- Spread flour tortillas with a layer of cream cheese.
- Spread about 1 tsp jam on top of cream cheese.
- Roll up tortillas and secure each with a toothpick.
- Heat 1 inch of oil to 350 degrees or until a popcorn kernel pops.
- Fry wraps until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels for about 15 seconds.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a shallow dish (like a metal pie tin).
- Roll the wraps in the cinnamon/sugar combination.
Enjoy this crispy delight from Shared Kitchens of Tampa.
Hello and welcome to the Shared Kitchens of Tampa blog. My name is Ben and I run the kitchen. Feel free to email me anytime to schedule a tour or with any questions. Thank you for visiting. Let's Cook!!