ten minutes to bake, healthier and cheaper than ordering delivery.
- 1 pound package Bob Evans® Zesty Hot Sausage Roll
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon crushed dried basil leaves
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a large skillet, over medium heat, brown the sausage until cooked through, using a wooden spoon to break up the sausage. Remove from heat and drain off fat. Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet. Stir together the tomato sauce, basil, and oregano. Spread tomato sauce evenly over pizza. Sprinkle cooked sausage evenly over tomato sauce and top with Mozzarella cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly golden. Cut into wedges to serve.