- Heat butter in a large pan over medium-high heat and add crushed garlic. Stir continuously so garlic doesn’t burn.
- Once melted, pour butter in a small bowl and set aside. Return pan to heat.
- Butter 1 side of four pieces of bread and place, butter side down, in the pan. (You may have to do this in batches of 2.)
- Lay slices of cheese on the bread, then top with diced tomato. Cover with second piece of bread and brush garlic butter on the top.
- Once bottom of bread is golden brown and cheese has started to melt, flip sandwich over to grill the other side. (4-6 minutes total.)
- Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Serve immediately.
*Note: Marinated mozzarella is mozzarella that has been soaked in Italian dressing for a short or long period of time. You can make it at home by placing your cheese in a bowl with 1-2 cups dressing and refrigerating it for 2-6 hours, or overnight.
Have a great weekend from Shared Kitchens of Tampa!!
Hello and welcome to the Shared Kitchens of Tampa blog. My name is Ben and I run the kitchen. Feel free to email me anytime to schedule a tour or with any questions. Thank you for visiting. Let's Cook!!