1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil and coat lightly with no stick spray.
2. In a medium pan, heat oil and sauté onion, carrots, ginger and garlic over medium heat. Cook until tender and set aside to cool.
3. In a medium bowl, combine sautéed ingredients, pork, and fresh cilantro.
4. Place approximately 2 teaspoons of filling on the top portion of each wrap. Fold wrap in half and press down at edges to seal. Line pot stickers on cookie sheet and cover with damp paper towel to keep from drying out.
5. Bake for 6-7 minutes on each side or until they're golden brown.