- If using plain yogurt, mix with honey until blended.
- Scoop out two measures of 1 tablespoon each from the yogurt. Set these aside. (You will add one tablespoon to blueberries and one tablespoon to strawberries before adding to molds.)
- Spoon the remaining yogurt into the popsicle molds, dividing between the number of cups you are using. Fill approximately ⅓ way. Lift mold and shake to help yogurt fall to ends of cups.
- Puree' blueberries in food processor or blender until nearly smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon yogurt to blueberries and mix well.
- Now, spoon blueberries into molds, dividing equally between the number of molds you have. Leave 2 inches at top for strawberries.
- Blend or process strawberries in same manner and add remaining 1 tablespoon yogurt to strawberries and stir well. Fill strawberries to the top of the molds.
- Give one last good shake to help all air pockets rise to the top.
- Using one of the popsicle sticks, stir ingredients in molds just a bit to swirl.
- Add your popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Cook's note: My preferred method is to not layer the ingredients, but after the blueberries and strawberries have been blended (separately), stir together with yogurt and then fill molds.
Enjoy!! -Shared Kitchens of Tampa.
Hello and welcome to the Shared Kitchens of Tampa blog. My name is Ben and I run the kitchen. Feel free to email me anytime to schedule a tour or with any questions. Thank you for visiting. Let's Cook!!