- 4 boneless pork chops (1 pound total), 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (Spike or Lawrey's, or just substitute plain salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 3/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs or panko
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 Tbsp canola oil, grapeseed oil, or olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream (full fat)
2 Set out 3 shallow bowls. One with a mixture of the flour, seasoned salt, and pepper. The second with the egg and milk whisked together. The third with a mixture of the bread crumbs (or panko) and paprika.
3 Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Dredge the cutlets first in the seasoned flour, then dip the cutlets in the egg mixture, and then into the mixture of bread crumbs and paprika.
4 Working in batches, sauté the cutlets for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove the cutlets from the skillet and cover with foil or place in a warm oven to keep warm.
5 Add the chicken stock into the skillet to deglaze the pan, scraping the bottom of the pan to loosen the brown bits. In a small bowl mix the dill and salt into the sour cream. Stir the sour cream mixture into the chicken stock. Heat and stir until mixture thickens (do not let boil).
Serve the cutlets with the sauce, and lemon slices if you like.