- 1.5 (700 grams) pound lamb chops
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup for finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Step 1: Marinating the Lamb Chops
* Place the lamb chops in a large bowl.
* Add the chopped mint leaves, parsley, crushed garlic cloves, olive oil, and spices to the bowl. Mix well.
* Add a little bit of water to dilute the mixture. Mix well.
* Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for at least 1 hour. You can marinate the lamb chops overnight if you want.
- Step 2: Grilling the Lamb Chops
* You can grill the lamb chops in your barbecue grill or a grilling plate that you place on top of a stove.
Note: If you are using a grill plate, cover it with a little bit of olive oil.
* Grill the lamb chops on both sides for a few minutes each side.
Note: grill the lamb for a shorter time if you like meat rare or medium-rare, and longer for well done. But be careful not to overcook or the meat will be too dry.
* Serve the lamb chops with rice and vegetables.Bon Appetit!