- 2 cups riced cauliflower (run cauliflower through food processor)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced Canadian bacon
- 4 strips bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 tablespoon oil from a jar of sun dried tomatoes
- Pizza spices, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Ground chili pepper, to taste
- Fresh chives, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375F. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Grease a shallow baking dish and pour in cauliflower mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes, until casserole is browned on top
-Shared Kitchens of Tampa
Hello and welcome to the Shared Kitchens of Tampa blog. My name is Ben and I run the kitchen. Feel free to email me anytime to schedule a tour or with any questions. Thank you for visiting. Let's Cook!!