- Turn broiler onto high and adjust oven rack to the top.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the tilapia. Set aside.
- Place tilapia fillets on a foil lined pan.
- Broil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip over and divide the parmesan mixture over the uncooked sides of the tilapia.
- Return to the oven and broil an additional 3-4 minutes making sure not to over cook the fish.
Very easy to make and you can use fresh or frozen fish. Enjoy, from Shared Kitchens of Tampa.
Hello and welcome to the Shared Kitchens of Tampa blog. My name is Ben and I run the kitchen. Feel free to email me anytime to schedule a tour or with any questions. Thank you for visiting. Let's Cook!!