- Put goat cheese and garlic in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir until the mixture is well blended.
- Put the parmesan and Panko crumbs in the bowl of a food processor and pulse a few times to get an even texture. Place in a bowl and the add the parsley and pepper to taste.
- Using a teaspoon, form the goat cheese mixture into bite size balls and roll into Parmesan mixture.
- Chill for 2 hours in refrigerator to set and let flavors meld together.
- Serve with bread or crackers.
Healthy and delicious from Shared Kitchens of Tampa!!
Hello and welcome to the Shared Kitchens of Tampa blog. My name is Ben and I run the kitchen. Feel free to email me anytime to schedule a tour or with any questions. Thank you for visiting. Let's Cook!!