Spinach Organic Baby
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Add all ingredients to list
- Combine spinach and water in a saucepan. Cover, and cook till spinach is very tender. Cool slightly.
- Place spinach and liquid in blender container. Add egg and salt. Cover, and blend till smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Add enough flour to make a stiff dough.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 1 minute. Roll very thin on a floured surface. Let rest 20 minutes. Roll up loosely. Slice 1/4 inch wide. Unroll. Cut into desired lengths. Spread out on a rack to dry for 2 hours.