- 2 small stalks celery from the heart, minced
- 2 drops green food coloring, or as desired
- 24 small fresh parsley leaves
- READY IN
1 hr 10 mins
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Remove from hot water and chill at least 30 minutes in a bowl of cold water or in the refrigerator, until eggs are cold.
- Prepare egg dye according to package directions in a large metal or glass bowl.
- Gently crack eggs but do not remove shells so that the egg dye can reach the egg whites.
- Place the cracked hard-cooked eggs into the dye, working in batches if necessary, until dye seeps through the cracks and colors the eggs slightly, about 5 minutes per batch.
- Rinse eggs and peel to expose the green marbled color; slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop egg yolks into a bowl and mash with a fork and mix in the mayonnaise and celery; stir green food coloring into the yolk mixture.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg halves; top each egg half with a parsley leaf.