8 ounces cream cheese (chopped into small cubes)
1 lb. bulk pork sausage
1 green onion, chopped
1. Brown pork sausage and crumble well.
2. Drain sausage from skillet leaving a thin coating of oil behind and sauté chopped onions until tender.
3. Return sausage to pan with onions and add cream cheese.
4. Over low heat stir sausage, onions, and cream cheese until well blended.
5. Remove stems from mushrooms and stuff each mushroom cap with the mixture. Top each with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes until heated through. Serves 10.